Quickly and Easily Create Content for The Web Review - How to Write Powerful Content That Will Improving Your Sales
There are a lot of great reasons to use online content to market your business – you can attract more traffic, establish your expertise and earn the trust that turns your website’s visitors into customers.Learn how to write powerful content that will get you traffic, fans, followers, subscribers and yes, more sales with this course.
This is the best if you are looking for a well round course to give you a good knowledge of what content curation is, why you need it in your business and what is involved in content curation!
The course will taught by Matt Mansfield, President, Matt About Business. Matt Mansfield is a recognized expert in online business and the President of Matt About Business where he helps entrepreneurs and Fortune 500 companies design and implement web content and e-mail marketing strategies.Matt provides simple steps to start curating your own content. He is very thorough and shows you ideas for determining the quality of content to curate, how to arrange it once you find it, and how to structure your posts around it to drive your readers with a “Call to Action”.
When people talk about website content writing these days, they’re typically talking about the posts, articles, videos and podcasts that companies use to attract visitors to their website.
Heck, even Google changed their search engine so that sites with great content float to the top of their search results pages.
However, creating content can be challenging. It takes time. Not everyone enjoys writing and many folks just don’t like to write at all. Writing content for website means trouble to them!
But what if there was a way to quickly and easily create the kind of content that attracts your target customers?
What if you could use that content to build so much credibility, authority and trust that potential customers are driven to take action by buying your products and services, following you on social media sites and signing-up to get your newsletters?
And, what if doing this was easier than what you’re trying to do now?
It’s all possible with content curation.
Content curation doesn’t do away with the writing, but it does make web content writing easier to quickly create powerful content that will:
- Bring more traffic to your site
- Increase the number of your social media fans and followers
- Build your e-mail marketing list
- Establish you as a top “go-to” expert in your industry
- Keep you on top of your target customer’s mind
- Earn you good karma (and “social credit”) from your peers
- Increase sales
Content curation is all about adding value to the links you curate and this course teaches you — using step-by-step videos, worksheets and templates — how to do just that.
The course is split into four parts:
- Content curation overview and examples: teaches you what content curation is, why you should use it and how you can use it;
- Creating content curated content: how to choose topics to curate, how to find and select content for each topic, how to add value to the content you find and how to construct the actual content;
- Content curation tips-and-tricks: a couple of handy lessons on extending the value of content curation; and
- Putting content curation into action: how to get started using content curation to start writing website content and blow up your business.
But wait, there’s more!
It’s also included a bonus video that teaches you all about inbound marketing and a content curated document which is all about content curation.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 19 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Course Preview
- Course Preview
- If you’re wondering why you should by a course about content curation, then watch this video.
- Introduction to Content Curation
- Video 1: Content Curation In A Nutshell
- Video 2: How You Can Use Content Curation: Blog Post
- Video 3: How You Can Use Content Curation: Social Media and E-Mail Marketing
- Weekly Link Roundup Template
- Video 4: How You Can Use Content Curation: Online Solutions for Curating Content
- Creating Curated Content
- Video 5: Selecting the Best Topics to Curate
- Worksheet: Selecting Topics For Content Curation
- Video 6: Searching for and Selecting Content to Curate
- Checklist: 3 Things to Remember when Searching for Content on Google
- Checklist: Matts Content Selection Criteria
- Video 7: Organizing Your Curated Content
- Video 8: Creating Your Curated Content
- Content Curation Tips and Tricks
- Video 9: Using Content Curation to Increase Your Social Media Impact
- Video 10: Curating Your Own Content
- Getting Started: Putting Content Curation Into Action
- Video 11: Putting Content Curation Into Action
- Worksheet: Putting Content Curation Into Action
- Bonus Material
- Bonus Video: What’s the Big Deal About Inbound Marketing?
- Bonus Content: A Curated Content Document About Curating Content
Each video of the course provides examples so you can easily relate to what Matt is sharing. Taking that a step further with worksheets and templates that you can take and make your own, just adds to really understanding and not feeling lost when it comes time to start your own content curation.
When you take this course you’ll get: Lifetime Access to 19 lectures with No Limits, 2+ hours of high quality content, a community of 200+ students learning together, mobile accessibility, Certificate of Completion, and of course 30 day money back guarantee! So, what are you waiting for? Let’s come and join now!
Quickly and Easily Create Content for The Web, Quickly and Easily Create Content for The Web Review, Quickly and Easily Create Content for The Web Download, Quickly and Easily Create Content for The Web Tutorial, Quickly and Easily Create Content for The Web Guide, Quickly and Easily Create Content for The Web Course, Quickly and Easily Create Content for The Web Matt Masfield
Related Article :
Tagged: Quickly and Easily Create Content for The Web, Quickly and Easily Create Content for The Web Course, Quickly and Easily Create Content for The Web Download, Quickly and Easily Create Content for The Web Guide, Quickly and Easily Create Content for The Web Matt Masfield, Quickly and Easily Create Content for The Web Review, Quickly and Easily Create Content for The Web Tutorial